Key responsibilities include optimizing consumer facing website(s), landing/CTA pages, emails, scripting and various other touch points to ensure a consistent voice that leads to bottom line impact. Position reports to Director of Customer Experience.
This position will have a complete understanding of all touch points from loan applicants entering the enterprise through servicing, repayment, loan renewal and or recovery resolution.
- Finding and executing CX improvements that lead to large savings and/or revenue gains
- Championing the customer wherever conflict presents itself
- Oversee primary customer communication channels
- Conversion funnel optimization, website analytics and multivariate split testing
- Manage co-browsing and heat mapping technology to improve user experience of website(s) and mobile app., with specific emphasis on loan offer and CTA pages
- Customer survey strategy and administration, knowledge of Satmetrix platform a plus
- Help company improve NPS, and link to, and drive revenue growth
- Act as the liaison between product managers and the customer ensuring customer goals are prioritized during product development
- Website inventory management, changelog management and User Interface (UI) optimization
- Consumer outreach and focus group coordination
- Developing and presentation of reports to management and executive leadership
The ideal candidate will have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in consumer finance. Also should have some functional knowledge of website usability and design principles, website analytics platforms and multivariate testing software. Also preferred to have a working knowledge of Email Service Providers (ESP) like Adobe Campaign, Click Dimensions and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Above all, this candidate should be able to quickly identify and develop strategies for removing consumer friction and pain points that lead to a more seamless and profitable CX.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin, or similar
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Must be familiar with executing live chat, preferably the Zendesk platform
- Track record of utilizing testing platforms to improve user experience
- Ability to document, in detail, guest interaction points to translate into IT requirements
- Able to work collaboratively across functional groups, always championing the consumer
- Experience with responsive, adaptive and/or mobile web design
- Experience with mobile application UAT
- Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with STRONG ability to multitask, work autonomously and reprioritize quickly when directed
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tech-savvy: You love to harness the power of technology
- You’re resourceful, a collaborator, decisive and hold yourself accountable in all that you do.
- Fire in the belly – you’re excited to change the online lending industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
- Calm and collected: When things get crazy, you’re cool and under control.
- Intelligent: You are articulate, smart and can communicate clearly.
- Occasional travel to our contact center locations in the Midwest